Verdicts & Settlements
We do the work that is necessary to force the Insurance Companies to come to the table with substantial offers. If we cannot get an offer that is satisfactory to you, we will push your case to trial and appeal.
The Insurance Companies know our reputation for never backing down, and for doing the work and paying the costs necessary to win your case at trial.
With our experience, knowledge, reputation and skill on your side, you can be confident knowing that you will either get an excellent settlement, or have your case pushed to trial with a great chance of success.
- You are about to view workers’ compensation settlements and/or verdicts obtained by this law firm. This information is not reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar.
- Please understand that your circumstances may differ from the matter in which these results have been obtained.
- Not all of our results are provided herein. The results herein are not necessarily representative of results obtained by the lawyer.
- Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
Over 6000 Claims
filed on behalf of injured workers.
Including claims of injured workers under the Defense Base Act, Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act, and Florida Workers' Compensation Act. We are experienced workers' comp attorneys, with a proven track record of securing excellent results for injured workers, for more than 20 years.
Call us now to discuss your case, a free consultation, no obligations! 305-595-3350
Get Your Free Case Consultation
If you would like to get a FREE evaluation on your Defense Base Act, Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act, Florida Workers' Compensation Act, or any other injury case, please provide us with your specific details.
We are committed to each of our clients. We vow to serve you and your case to the best of our abilities.
- Competence 100% 100%
- Professionalism 100% 100%
- Commitment 100% 100%
- Proven Track Record 100% 100%
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2010 by The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. Handling All Work Related Injuries. All rights Reserved.